Type of Visa: Any
The Pre-Registration programme is designed to offer students an in-depth experience of Community Pharmacy. The Pharmacy provides a number of Essential Services, Advanced Services, and Enhanced services;
- Smoking Cessation including NRT and Champix
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Sexual Health Clinic
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Cholesterol monitoring
- Diabetes screening
- Cardiovascular checks
The Pharmacy has achieved Healthy Living Pharmacy status. Experienced Pharmacist’s are available to ensure students are exposed to up to date clinical knowledge.
In addition to in house training, our pre-registration programme will be supplemented by the following external training;
- Study days with the ProPharmace
- Hospital cross sector experience
- Placement days with local GP’s, District nurses &/or NHS England.
We are looking to take on a pre-registration pharmacist that is;
- A strong team player
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Self- motivated to make the transition from student to pharmacist
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.