Job/ Placement description
We are proud to offer Pre Registration Pharmacist Positions, which have delivered a 100% pass success rate.
We offer a structured comprehensive training programme allowing a variety of experience within the community in line with GPhC requirements. We are looking for self motivated, determined and professional individuals to join our experienced team
For 2020/2021 intake, Our employment package includes:
- 37.5 hours per week working hours including paid study-time on a weekly basis
- Paid holidays (incl. bank holidays)
- A competitive salary
- 5 day working week
- Exclusive intensive revision programme provided by an independent training company Propharmace with on hands support.
- 15% Staff discount on qualifying purchases
- Good support and friendly environment.