Job/ Placement description
Fairlop Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy with patient focused values and a friendly, professional working environment. We are a high volume pharmacy in terms of both prescriptions and OTC sales and we offer a very wide range of NHS and private services to a densely populated London borough.
We have a 100% pass rate for pre-registration pharmacists. As a pre-registration pharmacist at Fairlop Pharmacy you will benefit from extensive internal training which will be supplemented by a proven and in-depth ProPharmace training program, key features of which include:
- Regular exam-style tests & feedback
- A full-length mock assessment
- Small training groups
- Peer network
- Tailored performance tracking reports
- Careers advice and access to pharmacy thought leaders
You will be supported and encouraged to contribute to the running of the business as well as being granted dedicated study time. You will be fully trained across our range of NHS and private health services.
You will work alongside our team of experienced pharmacists covering a range of disciplines. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who can feed directly from pre-registration into our 1st year pharmacist development programme.
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual holiday allowance of 28 days
- Staff discount scheme
- Opportunity to feed directly into a role as a pharmacist once your preregistration training is complete