Type of Visa: Home
SUMMARY: MPharm graduates will receive a full training package aiming towards UK GPhC registration. This includes a structured training year plus tailored study days in preparation for the registration exam (provided by ProPharmace). You will work through tasks and topics from A-Z to allow you to become a stand-alone professional in the modern healthcare environment. A full supporting staff team of experienced pharmacists, dispensers and service trained counter-staff will complete the team.
Brentmead Pharmacy, London NW10, SUMMER 2019
We are able to offer a Pre-Registration training position to a Pharmacy Graduate in a modern fitted community pharmacy offering many patient services.
We offer our Pharmacy graduates:
- 12 Month placement
- ProPharmace training support package including workshops on Drug Tariff, Law & Ethics, Clinical, OTC, Calculations + more.
- In-house training
- Locally commissioned training (where eligible)
- A rotational structured programme
- Weekly study time
We provide many advanced and enhanced services to the local community.
- Dispensing, repeat dispensing, MDS, full range.
- MUR, NMS, Minor Ailments, DMIRRS
- Flu Vaccination service
- Travel Clinic
- Smoking Cessation
- Sexual Health incl. EHC
- Substance misuse dispensing & support
Plus several more specialist services
Full supporting team of dispensary staff & trained counter staff.
- 12 Month Package commencing July/August 2019
- £19,500 p.a.
- 5-day Mon-Fri, 40 hours working week
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Staff benefits package
Email your CV with a cover letter and the email header
‘BRENTMEAD PRE-REG 2019’