Type of Visa: Home
Pharmacy Pre-Registration Pharmacists 2019-2020
We are looking for Pre-Registration Pharmacist to join our dynamic team and become a NHS Healthcare Professional.
Pleck Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy based in the Pleck area of Walsall. We offer excellent training through our Propharmace training provider. We have had a 100% pass rate with our previous pre-reg trainees.
As part of the wider NHS, our Pharmacy offer a number of NHS services including Flu Jabs, Medicines Usage Reviews, Minor Ailments and Smoking Cessation Programme. We also offer blood Pressure Checks, Lipotrim weight loss service and Hajj & Umrah vaccinations.
After the appropriate training, you will be able to provide some of these services yourself.
In addition, you will learn about the NHS, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes, medicine and the Pharmacy services.
You will be part of a close-knit team providing key NHS Healthcare Services.
· MPharm qualification
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to communicate in Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi Gujrati or Hindi would be a bonus but not essential
· Customer focused and friendly
· Excellent accuracy & numeracy skills
· Self motivated
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and perform under pressure
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Fully Paid GPhc Pre-Reg training with Propharmace training programme
· Health Checks
· Stop smoking Programme
· Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
· First Aid Training
· Medicines Counter Assistant – MCA
Hours of Work
· Full Time Permanent – 42 weeks – GPhc compliant.
· Opportunities for extra hours with over-Time
· Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm. This is liable to change depending on business needs
Salary & Benefits
· £18,000 + overtime opportunities
· 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
· 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
· Post qualification opportunities to work as a Pharmacist for us
· All training fully funded
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to build their existing career and train in our pharmacy with the potential to work as a Pharmacist after qualification.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus, providing quality pharmacy services to make a difference, then contact us now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
- Master’s (Required)
- Walsall, West Midlands